[brailleblaster] Re: Editor

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:35:52 -0400

Keith: translating only new or changed segments of the text will still
require formatting of the paragraphs, lines and pages in the whole
braille version, unless the user only wants an unformatted embossed
output. In both cases it's easier to translate and format everything,
except the words ane snippets that have been locked.

François.