[brailleblaster] Re: Editing changes

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:00:58 -0400

Not sure about the blank lines, I have to check that. I think Hanxiao
is working on the editing functions, so I dno't want to venture too
far into that at the moment.

For the other issue usually if you use the Translate command then Save
it should ask you, but I have to check. Maybe we have to force the
"dirty" bit to have it to Save properly.

François.