[brailleblaster] Re: Compile error in UTD.java

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:24:03 -0500

CentOS also does not have a package for Java 7. One is available from
Oracle. I think openjdk also has Java 7. It would require manual
installation, and I think I would firs have to uninstall Java 6. Being
able to use String's in switch statements is nice, but maybe too many
people will have problems getting Java 7.

John