[brailleblaster] Re: Coming back to life.

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:35:21 -0600

John -- I wonder why they focused on your site.  I know they have been going
after financial companies big time since the wikileaks craziness in the
news -- mainly those companies that aren't supporting their cause.  You are
just a small nonprofit.  Perhaps a stray virus found its way onto your site.
I know some people who are cancelling their paypal accounts not because of
their support of wikileaks, but because of the retaliation to paypal
suspending donations to wikileaks.  Some people are nervous paypal will be
compromised.
Anyway, I always use long hard-to-guess passwords.  Sometimes I forget some
of them which can be a pain, but mostly I play it safe.
Take care.
--le