[brailleblaster] Re: Closing a document

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:55:16 -0400

François,

If you have two documents open and try to close one of them BrailleBlaster is,
in fact, closing the entire application. This shouldn't happen. As John said,
it should dump you in the other document. This is the way it worked before.

In a lot of applications Control-W is used to close documents. We could
consider using this too.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx