[brailleblaster] Re: Closing a document

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:39:27 -0400

It looks like the original Close command was there to accommodate
closing when using multiple windows, for example, I have 3 documents
open, I want to close one of them so it only closes that window. What
you describe is the behaviour of New. Perhaps there is some overlap
between New and Close in this case. If you Close a document you want
to leave the window open with nothing in it, which is the same as New.
The way BB is designed it cannot work without at least one current
document whether it is blank or not. In which case the Close would
behave like New.

F.