[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster GUI (was: Sluggishness in file open and save as dialogs)

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:13:40 -0500

Hi Francois,

This is great. If you want to send me the Canadian English propeties
file I'll just add it to the lang subdirectory.

Menus also have a connection with editing xml documents. One of the
choices will pop up a list of styles that can be assigned to new
sections of a cocument.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director