[brailleblaster] Re: Braille Blaster Logo Options

  • From: Susan Mooney <susanannemooney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:10:20 -0400

I like Option 5 the best but only because it reads "Braille Blaster".  All
the others, make me read it as Blaster Braille since the word "Blaster" is
on the cannon and appears to the left.  We read left to right.

To be honest, none of them really turn me on, but I do like the use of the
cannon for the blasting part.  I just don't like the way it reads in my
head.

I would really like to see a combination of 3 and 5.  I like the font and
the blackness on these and the letters on fire are easier to read.

Are these the final decisions are will there be more refinement or even a
different logo?  Why a cannon?  Why not a stick of dynamite?  Just
wondering.  I know logos take a lot of work and planning.  We're trying to
design one for an organization I'm forming and it's not easy work.

SM

--
Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. --CS
Lewis