[brailleblaster] Re: Basic functions of the GUI

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:12:58 -0400

Vic,

Not a magician but I have some 30 years of software development experience,
which helps a bit... I forgot to mention, we can of course save the
translated braille file too. The Tika library has been very helpful in
importing the content, it supports almost any kind of file that can have
text in it. The rest is SWT and java programming and liblouisutdml
functionality.

F.