[braille-sense] Re: would like to hear from Braille Sense users

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:48:30 -0400

Hi all,

I also noticed that Lisa said she wasn't going to purchase something right away. I know that HIMS has been ask to add the features such as bolding underlining ect and it is my understanding those features will be added in the near future. As I said in one of my earlier post HIMS is very responsive and prompt with feature request from GW.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>