[braille-sense] the group is growing

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:32:08 -0400

Hi folks,

This list's membership has reached 15, and I just wanted to remind people that they can post anything related to the Braille Sense. I would love to see some traffic on this list; people exchanging ideas, problems being solved by the group, suggestions regarding possible changes/improvements, etc.

If you want to post to this list, send your messages to:
mailto:braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, if you know anybody that would like to subscribe to the list, they can send a message to:
mailto:braille-sense-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And in the subject, put the word subscribe.

Looking forward to reading,
Scott