[braille-sense] Re: ram disk was: re: Re: is this list still active?

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:21:23 +0000

Hello,

I know they are but there is a way to access them. The way is to type the folder names. However with the braille sense its not possible. I know you can do it with a pc and active sink but I have 0 pcs available so its might not be possible. Also do you know where people could get the sdk? And how do we get the dictionary in the UK?