[braille-sense] questions about braille sense

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:35:58 -0500

Hello, I am thinking about purchasing either a braille sense or a braille note.
 I want to hear from the people who use these notetakers what the good and bad
of each of them is.  I have seen the braille note but I have never seen a
braille sense.  Infact, I had never heard of the braille sense until a few
weeks ago.
Is there anyone who has used or is  familiar with both productts?
Is there  good technical support for the braille sense?
Is the braille sense really as easy to use as gw micro claims?
If you have several programs open how fast does the braille sense move between
them?
What are the drawbacks that you have found.
Thank you in advance.
Rita Weyler