[braille-sense] Re: otetaker query

  • From: "Jeremy Curry" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:24:25 -0500

Hello All,

I don't usually get to read all of the posts here because we do not monitor
this list, but I happen to be lurking tonight.  <smile>  You can get to a
presentation I did on the Braille Sense at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Presentations/.  Select the
"Braille Sense Demonstration" link.  There have been several software
updates since the demo, but it will give you a good idea of how the Braille
Sense works.  I think this will help answer a lot of your questions.  Have a
great night, everyone!

Jeremy Curry
GW Micro, Inc.