[braille-sense] Re: is this list still active?

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:11:32 +0000

Hello,

Sorry about my first email for today. It was incomplete. I have a u2 braille keyboard for 8 days ago now. I can use it very well I just wanted a list to speak about it. Now I could go to the google groups one made by Hims but I don't suggest that to any of you at all. If you would like to know why contact me off list. I also have a braillenote apex made by humanware. Its another notetaker. I got the u2 mainly because it knows more than my apex and I don't want or have a pc. Also what do you mean? You said you have a b quorty notetaker. What does that mean?