[braille-sense] how do you use your braille sense?

  • From: "Lynn" <mightymouse227@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:48:17 -0600

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!

I was wondering, wether you have a Braille sense or a different note
taker, do you use it as a stand alone unit to connect to the internet
(including e-mail) or do you use it as a braille display on a
computer, or both?  Which do you prefer and which do you find less
difficult?  If I can ever get a demo from GW Micro, I'll probably be
getting a Braille sense.  but I am purchasing it after the first, and
so far no one has answered me about getting a demo - so I may have to
go with another brand.

Thanks.
~Toni