[braille-sense] Re: e: Re: NEW UPGRADE - BRAILLE TRANSLATION

  • From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:19:11 +0100

Hi there no I shal wait until next week and try to upgrade again if the patch comes out. I am sure it should do what I said though. the files are called nkdub_110908.bin nk_110908.bin eboot_110908.bin I know if you attach the braille sense to the pc you can find some hiden files on the bs. cheers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>