[braille-sense] Re: e: Battery life

  • From: "Jeremy Curry" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:20:31 -0500

I happen to be lurking again tonight.  <smile>  Formatting is the highest
priority for the post 4.0 release.  Daveed, keep in mind that so far we have
not charged for any software upgrades (unlike other notetakers).  And, the
Sense has many other software features that we either pioneered for
notetakers or implemented first.  For example, the next version will have
MSN Messenger, and it will be fully accessible just like everything else we
implement on the Braille Sense.  There are always priorities, and you have
to remember, as I have said many times, that the Sense is not a laptop
replacement.  With that in mind, as aforementioned, formatting is the first
priority on the list for 4.0, so you can be shocked when it is implemented.
<smile>  Rest assured, we take suggestions from our customers very
seriously.  If you have any other questions regarding the implementation of
new features or if you have any feature requests, please send them to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Have a good night everyone!

Jeremy Curry
GW Micro