[braille-sense] Re: Wordprocessor - Setting Tabs

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:48:05 +0100

Hello Listers,

It's not ctrl-I is it?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: braille-sense-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:braille-sense-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: 24 September 2011 20:19
To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [braille-sense] Re: Wordprocessor - Setting Tabs

Pele,

an interesting question.  I can't find the tab character
anywhere.  I've read it, but I can't find it to input.

It would be untidy, but could you force the data over with
spaces?  Might look a mess, because I don't know how that would
print, whether the spac character would print or what.

Yes you've guessed it, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Would be interested in a result for this.

Kind regards,

Joe