[braille-sense] Re: The count down is on

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:38:46 -0500

Hi Erin,

Beta 2 was just released this morning so I would think not much longer. I think all the bugs have been squashed for the most part. Yes it will have support for MSN messenger and also will be able to use a Bluetooth phone as a dial up modem.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erin M. Chaves" <em_chalet@xxxxxxxxxxx>