[braille-sense] Prospective Braille-Sense User

  • From: Lanie <readtobuild@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:54:04 -0500

Hi, all. My name is Lanie Molinar. I'm new to the list. Right now I'm using a BrailleNote Apex, but I'm thinking about switching to the Braille Sense U2. First, have any of you switched from a BrailleNote? If you have, what do you think about the Braille Sense? Also, would you recommend that I switch? Any help here would be really appreciated. Thanks.