[braille-sense] Re: Problems with Version 7

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:31:17 +0000

Hi Alan,

That sounds absolutely correct.

Regards,

Joe

At 09:58 09/01/2013, you wrote:
Hi Pell and all,
I have a vague recollection that someone told me that the clock and back-up
facility uses up the battery even when the device is switched off and that
therefore if you turn off Braille sense and don't use it for several days,
y9ou will come back to it with less juice in it when you switch it on for
use again.

So, I always try and charge my Braille sense during periods when I am not
using it to help with this.

The downside is probably that the batteries are wearing out quite quickly by
doing this.

hth

With kind regards,
Alan