[braille-sense] Plugging in a USB Memory Stick

  • From: "Karl Farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille-Sense List" <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:53:29 -0000

Hello

I haven't received any messages since joining this list;
but, if anyone knowledgeable is out there, I have a question
about plugging a USB memory stick into my Braille Sense.

I have such a memory stick which I regularly use by plugging
it into my PC.  I note that the PC acknowledges when it
notices the memory stick is present.  However, when I want
to remove it, I click on "safely remove hardware" in the
system tray to disengage it, as it were.

Is there any such requirement with Braille Sense when you
want to remove a memory stick from it?  I had a quick look
at the manual but couldn't find anything about it.

Karl Farrell