[braille-sense] Notetaker list for GW Micro

  • From: "Dan Weirich" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:34:59 -0500

GW Micro is pleased to announce the formation of a new email list.

Our existing list, gw-info has been a long-running discussion list hosted
and maintained by GW Micro.  It was never specific to any product but
instead, provided a place to discuss all of the products offered by GW
Micro.   As an alternative to the general nature of the gw-info list, we
have received many requests from customers that currently own or are very
interested in the Braille Sense - a request for a list that is completely
dedicated to the Braille Sense.

To satisfy this customer-driven need we offer a new list,
gw-notetaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx  This list is up and running at this time and we
encourage anyone that has an interest in the Braille Sense to subscribe.  To
subscribe simply go to http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Email_Lists/ and
navigate to the combo box where our lists are shown.  Choose the
GW-Notetaker list and then go to the edit box where you enter your email
address.  Finally, navigate and activate the Subscribe button to complete
the process.  After that, you will receive a confirmation email to which you
must reply to complete the process.

We expect subscribers to GW-Notetaker to discuss technical questions, the
latest features and possible future features.  If you are ready to learn
more about the Braille Sense then we encourage you to subscribe today.  If
you have trouble subscribing to this list please email support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan

Daniel R. Weirich
GW Micro, Inc.