[braille-sense] Re: New subscriber

  • From: "Alan Philpott" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:11:54 +0100

Thanks, I'll keep your feedback on file

-----Original Message-----
From: braille-sense-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:braille-sense-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Gallagher
Sent: 11 October 2011 14:06
To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [braille-sense] Re: New subscriber

Hi Alan Sure I remember you from many years ago.
I use gps a lot as I am a piano tuner. the difficulty with this product is
getting the key to unlock the program.
the maps are very good  from sendero. with the braille sense you have to get
this file called sensegps.key you also must give them your mac address of
the braille sense. this can be found in help and down to the bottom to info.
the first mac address will aply not the wireless one.
the maps work on the braille note as well and I must say are very good
indeed. the gps does take some learning though and it is a shame you cannot
have a trial like the braille note. it is expensive the gps but it is the
best. hth