[braille-sense] Re: New Subscriber

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:35:33 -0500

Hi Rhonda,
Currently the Braille sense doesn't read PDF files but if the file isn't locked and you have a current version of the Accessible version of adobe on your computer you can save the file in a text format and then read it with your Braille Sense.

Html files work fine.

We distribute any where in the U.s. and some other countries as well.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Clark" <rwg1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>