[braille-sense] Re: New Subscriber

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:29:04 -0500

Hi Estelita,
It was 11-20 am when you sent your message.

The Braille Sense doesn't currently support text messaging via a cell phone
yet.  It is my understanding that it is in the works.  You can not install 3rd
parties on the unit.  We are currently beta testing MSN instant messenger which
would allow you to send messages via e-mail if you have access to a network
connection or wireless connection to the internet.

Robert