[braille-sense] Microphones

  • From: Lisa Jones <l-jones48@xxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:37:20 +0100

I am a new Braille Sense user of about a month. Due to very helpful
explanations in the help files I have learnt a great deal about general
computer set-up. To the delight of an audio magazine editor I hope to send my
contributions by MP3 rather than tape.

Regards

What external microphone would list users recommend and where could I purchase
it?