[braille-sense] Manual question

  • From: "Anne, K1stm" <anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:02:37 -0400

Hello all.  I am the new kid on the block.  Joined yesterday but my post
this morning did not get into the list.  I do not have a Braille-Sense now
but am getting one soon from my state's services for the blind.  We all know
that Services for the blind move at the speed of stop so I have no idea when
I will get my unit.  I'm trying to be patient but not doing very well.  The
technologist suggested I download the quick reference guide to familiarize
myself with the basics.  I chose the word document but I got a message that
a script contained in the document was suspicious.  I'm sure it isn't but
what is the script?  I stopped the download to be sure.  Thanks much.

Anne, K1STM
anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx