[braille-sense] I spoke too soon, help!!!

  • From: "Anne, K1stm" <anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:05:38 -0500

My Braille Sense has been working great until . . . .  I was using the spell
checker to correct a mistake but when I tried to write the correction word I
only got a warning beep.  I attempted to back out of the spell checker when
the braille display disappeared and the speech went quiet.  "Oh no!"  What
did I do?  I attempted a software reset, nothing.  The braille display goes
into it's proper state when turning the unit off and totally disappears when
turning it on as it should but nothing else.  It's totally dead.  I have a
fully charged battery as it has been charging about eight hours.  So, do I
need a hard reset?  I have version 3.5.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Anne West
anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx