[braille-sense] Re: Braille Sense on Hand email set up question

  • From: "karl farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:45:12 -0000

Hello Lisette

Did you buy your Braille Sense direct from Hims or from a local dealer?  I
think it is probably better to get the attention of the seller so that they
can realise there is a need for more support.

Is this your first Hims note-taker?  Make sure you have turned on the
necessary facilities.  You might need to go through the manual again to
check that you are doing things correctly.

Karl Farrell