[braille-sense] Braille Sense comments

  • From: "Anne, K1stm" <anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:17:23 -0500

My goodnesss!  I haven't seen this much traffic here since I joined!  This
is great!  I've had my unit about three weeks and am getting to like it a
lot.  The one thing that disappoints me is that there is no formatter in the
word processor.  By that I mean no centering option or the ability to set
margins when embossing among other things.  I understand that a formatter
will be in a future update but I'm wondering why there isn't such options in
a unit of this high quality?  There is so much to learn.  My forgetter works
so well that I must consult the very extensive help file frequently.  Okay.
I'm going to get some work done now.

Anne West
anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx