[braille-sense] Re: Bookshare Downloader Problem

  • From: Sam Taylor <samtaylor9@xxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 11:06:09 +1000

Hi Rich,

There is currently an issue with communication between Sense Notetakers and the Bookshare service. A patch is being worked on to address this, which should be released shortly. You can continue to use the Quick Browser to download bookshare titles until it is released.

Kind regards,

Sam Taylor

Pacific Vision International

On 13/09/2016 10:17 AM, rich Yamamoto wrote:

Hi,
I am having a problem with my BrailleSense On-hand. Every time I go to the BookShare Downloader application, my notetaker will say, Connecting, please wait. After about 3 seconds, it says, Internet is not available, even though I am connected to my Wi-Fi Network. Does anyone know why this is? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich