[braille-sense] Re: Automatic Braille Grade Two Translation, FileImporting/Exporting, and Estimated Battery Life

  • From: Rhonda Clark <rwg1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:20:10 -0500

Hi Daveed:

I joined this list almost a year ago, only to discover that no one is really on it. There is a GW Micro List, and I know they could answer you. I didn't purchase a Braille Sense, because I was waiting for answers. If you'd like, I will try to figure out which list it is you need.

I have since purchased another product, so I don't know any of the information you asked about.

Warm Regards,
Rhonda Clark,
Illinois