[bpmhaifa] Re: using the list for discussion

  • From: Pnina Soffer <spnina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:09:52 +0200

Thanks, Giora.
This is extremely interesting, at least to me.

Best regards,
Pnina

On 23/10/2012 08:25, Giora Lavy wrote:

Arturo

Please find below a very interesting product in the BPM area. I can get them to come and present

--

C-B4 (Context-Based 4Casting) offers a unique pattern-based predictive-analytics technology for analyzing complex systems and processes.

Our solutions enable companies to analyze massive amounts of data, identify hidden opportunities and map them into smarter decisions that improve their business results in a short period of time.
http://www.c-b4.com/

Regards,
Giora Lavy, PMP