[bpmhaifa] Re: using the list for discussion

  • From: "Johny Ghattas, SmartPath ltd" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:13:05 +0200

Dear All

I enjoyed being in this forum and discussing with you all and I am sure we can
do great things within the BPM domain in the academy and in the industry.

PFA my contact details ,

Best regards and see you in the next forum meeting,

Johny Ghattas, PhD.

Telecomunication Engineer, MBA, ITIL Certified Expert

Smart Path l.t.d.

Telecom & IT Business Consulting, Auditing & Implementation

Address               P.O.Box 8168, 61081,  Jaffa-Tel-aviv, Israel

Email                     John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone                   +972 54 626 5267

SKYPE                  GhattasJohny

WWW                     www.smart-path.com

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose

to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received

this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender

and delete this message from your computer.