[bpmhaifa] using the list for discussion

  • From: Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer <arturogf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:22:10 +0200

Dear all,

Thank you for attending the first round table meeting. I hope that you
enjoyed it as much as I did.

For the future I'm trying to change the settings of the mailing list, so
that we can use it also for discussion of any topic that you may consider
interesting to share. Up til now, the mailing list is set up for
announcements (only admins can post messages to the list), but hopefully
this can be fixed (actually if you read this message it should mean that it
was successfully modified).

@Matthias & Dafna: Please send me your slides if you consider it is helpful
and I will put them on the website.

Best regards,