[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: Dafna Levy - NooL <dafnal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:38:55 +0200

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t participate in the 2nd meeting, and I hope the
presentations would be published.

After attending a conference today, I would like to suggest to check whether
some sort of a collaboration could be established with ISCMC- Israeli Supply
Chain Management Council.

More details can be found here:

http://www.adar-yoz.net/

If there is interest, I would be happy to assist in developing an initiative
in that direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Dafna Levy

NooL - Integrating  People & Solutions