[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: "Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer" <arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:06:25 +0100

Yes, no problem also for me.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 22:43:07 +0200, YaronDp wrote
> It's very fine with me to present the Eindhoven roundtable talk,
> Yaron
>
> מאת: bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> בשם Mor Peleg
 נשלח: שבת 02 פברואר 2013 20:06
 אל:
> bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 נושא: [bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

> Thanks Arturo!
>
> I'd also like to propose that you and Yaron will present the talks that you
> gave at the Eindhoven round table. What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mor
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer
> <arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
 Dear all,

> Thank you for attending the 2nd BPM Haifa round table, and thanks for all your
> contributions!
>
> I am collecting in this e-mail the options that were proposed either in 1st
> or
> 2nd
 meeting as next possible talks. Let me know if I am missing any, or if
> the topic is not
 accurately described or it is wrong.

> Speakers’ options proposed on 2nd round table:
> a)      IT Frameworks for BPM - Johny Gattas
> b)      Case Management - Lior Limonad
> c)      Business Process Analysis - Gilad Rothschild
>
> Speakers’ options proposed on 1st round table:
> d)      Urinary tract infection treatment process and process learning
> (mining)
> : lessons
 learned – Johnny Gattas
 e)      Case studies either from the
> healthcare domain or another domain – Amdocs
 f)      Complex-event
> processing (CEP) and decision management  - Assaf Aviram from
 Matrix
 g)
> The artifact-centric approach - David Boaz and Lior Limonade
>
> Glad to see you all again, and hopefully more and more people can join to the
> third
 round table.

> Best Regards,
>
> -------------
> Arturo González Ferrer, PhD
> Department of Information Systems,
> Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building
> Room 668
> University of Haifa,
> Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
>
> --
> DEpartment of Computer Science and A.I. http://decsai.ugr.es

> --
> Mor Peleg
> Assoc. Prof. of Information Systems
> University of Haifa, 31905, Israel
> Rabin Building, room 7047
> Email: morpeleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:morpeleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Phone: 972-4-824-9641
 Fax: 972-4-828-8522
 ________________________________
 The contents of the email and any attachments thereto that you have just
received may
contain sensitive information that may be privileged and/or protected by
privacy law. To
prevent this sensitive information from reaching unauthorized parties we
recommend
deleting it after reading it, or alternatively saving it securely such that
unauthorized
parties cannot gain access to it. Clalit Health Services is not responsible for
the
security of information stored in your computer, and thus responsibility for
its
security lies with you. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you are
responsible by law for its deletion and prohibited from forwarding it or
otherwise
making its contents public.