[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: <YaronDp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 22:43:07 +0200

It's very fine with me to present the Eindhoven roundtable talk,
Yaron

מאת: bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] בשם
Mor Peleg
נשלח: שבת 02 פברואר 2013 20:06
אל: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
נושא: [bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

Thanks Arturo!

I'd also like to propose that you and Yaron will present the talks that you
gave at the Eindhoven round table. What do you think?

Thanks,

Mor
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer
<arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dear all,

Thank you for attending the 2nd BPM Haifa round table, and thanks for all your
contributions!

I am collecting in this e-mail the options that were proposed either in 1st or
2nd
meeting as next possible talks. Let me know if I am missing any, or if the
topic is not
accurately described or it is wrong.

Speakers’ options proposed on 2nd round table:
a)      IT Frameworks for BPM - Johny Gattas
b)      Case Management - Lior Limonad
c)      Business Process Analysis - Gilad Rothschild

Speakers’ options proposed on 1st round table:
d)      Urinary tract infection treatment process and process learning
(mining): lessons
learned – Johnny Gattas
e)      Case studies either from the healthcare domain or another domain –
Amdocs
f)      Complex-event processing (CEP) and decision management  - Assaf Aviram
from
Matrix
g)      The artifact-centric approach - David Boaz and Lior Limonade

Glad to see you all again, and hopefully more and more people can join to the
third
round table.

Best Regards,

-------------
Arturo González Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building
Room 668
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel

--
DEpartment of Computer Science and A.I. http://decsai.ugr.es

Mor Peleg
Assoc. Prof. of Information Systems
University of Haifa, 31905, Israel
Rabin Building, room 7047
Email: morpeleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:morpeleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 972-4-824-9641
Fax: 972-4-828-8522
________________________________
The contents of the email and any attachments thereto that you have just
received may contain sensitive information that may be privileged and/or
protected by privacy law. To prevent this sensitive information from reaching
unauthorized parties we recommend deleting it after reading it, or
alternatively saving it securely such that unauthorized parties cannot gain
access to it. Clalit Health Services is not responsible for the security of
information stored in your computer, and thus responsibility for its security
lies with you. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
responsible by law for its deletion and prohibited from forwarding it or
otherwise making its contents public.