[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: "Johny Ghattas, SmartPath ltd" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:26:43 +0200

Dear All
If it is of any help, I come from Tel-aviv to these meeting.
So if someone needs a ride, let me know- hopefully this solves may be the
geographic/distance issues of some of us...

BR

Dr. Johny Ghattas
Telecomunication & IT Engineer, MBA, ITIL Certified Expert
General Manager, Smart Path l.t.d.
Telecom & IT Business Consulting, Auditing & Implementation
Address               P.O.Box 8168, 61081,  Jaffa-Tel-aviv, Israel
Email                    John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone                  +972 54 626 5267
Skype:                  Ghattasohny
Linkedin               http://il.linkedin.com/in/johnyghattas
WWW                   www.smart-path.com
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received
this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer.