[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: "Avi Wasser" <avi.wasser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:41:21 +0200

Hi, these are indeed issues that need to be addressed.
Initially it may be required to determine if the roundtable is a venue for
promoting innovative BPM research or a practitioner marketing event.

BR, Avi

Thanks and all the best, Avi Wasser

--
Dr. Avi Wasser | Executive Director, ProcessGene Ltd. | Business Process
Realization Solutions |