[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: Gilli Shama <GILLIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:39:54 +0000

Hi,

Let's host some of the sessions at organizations. We in Amdocs will be happy to
invite a session.
Can your organization host a session?

Can you contribute in the below areas?
1. Corporate metrics
2. Using statistics for corporate management decision making
3. CMMI 5

Best Regards,
Dr. Gilli Shama
Performance Management and Modeling Director
Amdocs Delivery
+972.9.77.86214 (office)