[bpmhaifa] Re: next speakers options

  • From: Avigdor Gal <avigal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:19:39 +0200

Thanks, Arturo. Indeed, a good list of topics to last some time. Also, thanks Ziv and Nesi for you presentation.

Regarding CEP, proposed by Assaf: Matthias and I will be able to provide an academia talk on the topic.

I also suggest that we try and increase participation for the next meeting. As a first step I would approach those that showed initial interest but did not show up to check the reasons for that: is it timing? is it the geographical location? is it a matter of the topics?

Also, I suggest we attempt to spread the word. For example, groups in Rafael may be interested.

On 30/01/2013 12:05, Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer wrote:
Assaf Aviram

Avigdor Gal, D.Sc.
Associate Professor
Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Technion City, Haifa 3200003
Israel

Tel: +972-4-8294425        Fax: +972-4-8295688
Email: avigal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
And I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it's true