[bpmhaifa] next speakers options

  • From: "Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer" <arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:05:16 +0100

Dear all,

Thank you for attending the 2nd BPM Haifa round table, and thanks for all your
contributions!

I am collecting in this e-mail the options that were proposed either in 1st or
2nd
meeting as next possible talks. Let me know if I am missing any, or if the
topic is not
accurately described or it is wrong.

Speakers’ options proposed on 2nd round table:
a)      IT Frameworks for BPM - Johny Gattas
b)      Case Management - Lior Limonad
c)      Business Process Analysis - Gilad Rothschild

Speakers’ options proposed on 1st round table:
d)      Urinary tract infection treatment process and process learning
(mining): lessons
learned – Johnny Gattas
e)      Case studies either from the healthcare domain or another domain –
Amdocs
f)      Complex-event processing (CEP) and decision management  - Assaf Aviram
from
Matrix
g)      The artifact-centric approach - David Boaz and Lior Limonade

Glad to see you all again, and hopefully more and more people can join to the
third
round table.

Best Regards,

Arturo González Ferrer, PhD