[bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

  • From: Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer <arturogf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 15:10:53 +0300

Thank you all,

I think I found a good solution for everybody. I have hidden the e-mail
column, so that people accessing the file cannot see e-mail data, but names
and organizations which is what is relevant to new people wanting to join.
This way I still can keep e-mail data for my management. Otherwise it would
be tough to keep track using two different files.

Can somebody (Matthias, Johny?) please check if with your actual access to
the file you can still show e-mail column? I tried without being logged in
and I cannot.

Best regards,
Arturo.

Arturo González Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Phone: +97258285447
Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building, Room 673
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
Homepage: http://bmip.haifa.ac.il/people/arturo-gonzalez-ferrer/