[bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

  • From: Johny Ghattas <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 23:36:33 +0300

Hi
I will gladly share my contact details but not on the open web- it needs to be
accessed only for persons who register to the forum

BR

Dr. Johny Ghattas,
Ph.: +(972)36816981
Cel.:+(972)546265267
Skype: GhattasJohny
www.Smart-Path.com

On 5 ביול 2013, at 19:59, Mandelbaum Avi <avim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No problem sharing this list.
Avi

Avishai Mandelbaum                  Fax:    972 4 829-3563
Benjamin & Florence Free Chair      Office: 972 4 829-4504/2122/2924
Professor of                        Mailing Address:
Operations-Research and             Industrial Engineering and Management
Service-Engineering                 TECHNION, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
avim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              http://ie.technion.ac.il/serveng