[bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

  • From: Mandelbaum Avi <avim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:59:22 +0300 (IDT)

No problem sharing this list.
Avi

Avishai Mandelbaum                  Fax:    972 4 829-3563
Benjamin & Florence Free Chair      Office: 972 4 829-4504/2122/2924
Professor of                        Mailing Address:
Operations-Research and             Industrial Engineering and Management
Service-Engineering                 TECHNION, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
avim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              http://ie.technion.ac.il/serveng

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer wrote:

Dear all,

You can see now the list of members in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsytFkyEWLpHdHA3V1g2RjhIYm5TT29OTTNEVzFoLXc&usp=sharing

I would like to ask everybody if you would mind having this file with your
details also available in the website, linked in the new "sign up" section.
I think it may help new people to know what to expect if they enroll.

Best,
Arturo.

Arturo Gonz��lez Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Phone: +97258285447
Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building, Room 673
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
Homepage: http://bmip.haifa.ac.il/people/arturo-gonzalez-ferrer/