[bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

  • From: Zeev Waks <ZEEVW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:43:19 +0300

Hi,

Can I be removed from the mailing list?

Thanks and good luck,
Zeev

From:   "Gilad Rothschild" <Gilad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   07/07/2013 09:41 AM
Sent by:        bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's also fine from my side to publish my detalis. the only remark that i
have is the spelling of my family name-  it's Rothschild

Have a great week

Gilad

Gilad Rothschild |ARIS Product manager & Senior Consultant
 SEKER |Planning, Development & Management Ltd.
 Direct: + 972-9-8922438| Tel: +972-9-8922444
 Mobile: + 972-52-6922410| Fax: +972-9-8922440
 www.sekerconsult.com

מאת: bpmhaifa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx בשם Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer
נשלח: ש 06/07/2013 15:10
אל: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
נושא: [bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

Thank you all,

I think I found a good solution for everybody. I have hidden the e-mail
column, so that people accessing the file cannot see e-mail data, but
names and organizations which is what is relevant to new people wanting to
join. This way I still can keep e-mail data for my management. Otherwise
it would be tough to keep track using two different files.

Can somebody (Matthias, Johny?) please check if with your actual access to
the file you can still show e-mail column? I tried without being logged in
and I cannot.

Best regards,
Arturo.

--------------
Arturo Gonz?lez Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Phone: +97258285447
Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building, Room 673
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
Homepage: http://bmip.haifa.ac.il/people/arturo-gonzalez-ferrer/

2013/7/6 Lior Limonad <LIORLI@xxxxxxxxxx>
Fine with me.

Regards,
Lior Limonad
Research Staff Member
Decision Analytics
IBM Haifa Research Lab
Phone: 972-4-829-6137
Fax: 972-4-828-1112
Sent from my iPhone

On 4 ביול 2013, at 22:35, "Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer" <arturogf@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear all,

You can see now the list of members in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsytFkyEWLpHdHA3V1g2RjhIYm5TT29OTTNEVzFoLXc&usp=sharing

I would like to ask everybody if you would mind having this file with your
details also available in the website, linked in the new "sign up"
section. I think it may help new people to know what to expect if they
enroll.

Best,
Arturo.