[bpmhaifa] Re: mailing list members

  • From: "Gilad Rothschild" <Gilad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:42:14 +0300

It's also fine from my side to publish my detalis. the only remark that i have
is the spelling of my family name-  it's Rothschild

Have a great week

Gilad

Gilad Rothschild |ARIS Product manager & Senior Consultant
 SEKER |Planning, Development & Management Ltd.
 Direct: + 972-9-8922438| Tel: +972-9-8922444
 Mobile: + 972-52-6922410| Fax: +972-9-8922440
 www.sekerconsult.com <http://www.sekerconsult.com/>

Thank you all,

I think I found a good solution for everybody. I have hidden the e-mail column,
so that people accessing the file cannot see e-mail data, but names and
organizations which is what is relevant to new people wanting to join. This way
I still can keep e-mail data for my management. Otherwise it would be tough to
keep track using two different files.

Can somebody (Matthias, Johny?) please check if with your actual access to the
file you can still show e-mail column? I tried without being logged in and I
cannot.

Best regards,
Arturo.

--------------
Arturo Gonz?lez Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Phone: +97258285447

Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building, Room 673
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
Homepage: http://bmip.haifa.ac.il/people/arturo-gonzalez-ferrer/

2013/7/6 Lior Limonad <LIORLI@xxxxxxxxxx>

        Fine with me.

        Regards,
        Lior Limonad
        Research Staff Member
        Decision Analytics
        IBM Haifa Research Lab
        Phone: 972-4-829-6137
        Fax: 972-4-828-1112
        Sent from my iPhone

        On 4 ביול 2013, at 22:35, "Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer" <arturogf@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

                Dear all,

                You can see now the list of members in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsytFkyEWLpHdHA3V1g2RjhIYm5TT29OTTNEVzFoLXc&usp=sharing

                I would like to ask everybody if you would mind having this
file with your details also available in the website, linked in the new "sign
up" section. I think it may help new people to know what to expect if they
enroll.

                Best,
                Arturo.